Sunday, November 9, 2008

SM documentation progress


This is basically where I started. I knew I wanted it to start off with real life objects (either coffee beans or table top scene), so I took photographs with a tripod. This allowed me to make roll over buttons that moved and remained in the same vantage point.
 
Another big step was photoshopping all the parts I wanted to move and create a short animation that would play when rolled over.

so this is  the crazy action script I've been working with. Tons of symbols and images.. trying to keep them in organized files.
It was kind of hard to document the actually animations due to the roll over aspect. Each object will have some kind of roll over and allows clicking to play something else. I tried to pair them up logically.. so sugar packets play my kinetic type of sugar and so on..





No comments: