Monday, October 13, 2008

Junior/Senior Crit.

So Adam, Adam, and I just did are critique on our vote posters and it went well. I received some important feed back on how the metaphor of migration  wasn't as clear as it could be. we discussed how the monarch butterfly could be directed towards hispanics without using a mariachi band to focus on the main idea of migration. I thought the illustration would work nice as using a band as a voice and creating movement. I think this is good on a certain level.. but as we discussed it might be a little tooooooo deep and involves more patience to being persuaded. We discussed on how a copy could be enough to give the viewer information needed for understanding the metaphor, but then how would this be related to hispanics... so is the mariachi band needed to speak to my audience.. aWWWWWWW
We also commented on how my copy on the mexican blanket also needed a different copy which ive been trying to get going. Its like I know there is something that makes perfect sense but I just haven't found them yet. so I have two days and lets hope my mind power will figure this puzzle out!

No comments: