1. What are some predominately shared values of this group?
Family is by far the most important value among mexican americans.detail
2. What political policies/issues are particularly important to this demographic in this election?
-economy and health care
3. Are there any cultural references your demographic identifies with?
-Lowrider! "not only a visual statement but it is a statement of a way of living. To relax, go slow, be proud, and never sell out who you really are."
-ponchos & sombrero
-Tattoo of sexy ladies
-day of the dead, skulls
-those guys that ride around little carts selling interesting things....
4. What does their graphic landscape look like?
5. Including aiga document and other sources, what are the issues cited for this group not voting?
-elections based on non-issues
-thought the count did not vote
-too busy, conflicting schedule
-voter registration problems
-illness or disability